Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Alu-Cab works at being at the cutting edge of product development and innovation. They are constantly pushing their design teams to new levels, not to stay abreast of the pack but rather to be leading the field in terms of innovation. Constantly striving to create products that enhance the overlanders experience. While at the same time breaking barriers on aesthetical appeal. It’s through this constant innovation that we lead the brand to higher levels. Our aim is to keep bringing out products that not only fills the gaps in the market while at the same time finding perfect solutions when preparing vehicles for some of the toughest adventures available to the intrepid explorer.
It’s through our customers desires that we're introducing our Truck Canopy Tent is returning into production. Strangely as our brand begins to spread to greater horizons so has the recognitions of some of our early innovations. The Camper Canopy is just such a product. In our personal opinion it’s probably one of the best two sleeper campers Alu-Cab built. The Alu-Cab Camper Canopy has not only been proving itself for years in the rental market as being one of the most practical and reliable products, it still ticks all the blocks from an adventuring over landers perspective. This time around we coming back better than ever before.
- LENGTH: Overall: 2 865mm ( without wheel carrier) and 3035mm ( with wheel carrier)
- HEIGHT: Overall with roof closed: 1365mm (complete roof top to bottom of rear door frame) and 870 mm (load bin top to roof top)
- HEIGHT: Overall with roof open: 2520 mm (Load bin top to roof top)
- WIDTH: Overall: 1600mm
- ROOF BED SIZE: Roof Top Tent Bed: 2600mmm L x 1340 mm W
- DRY WEIGHT: (Basic shell) 210kg
- FULLY KITTED WEIGHT: 250kg ( approximately)
- COLOR: Black or Silver
- FIT TRUCK BED SIZE: 5' or 6'
- 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado (Short Bed Only)
- 2018+ Ford Ranger
- New dual layer tent constructed of heavy duty 400-gram UV-resistant, rib-locked waterproof canvas.
- Proven Alu-Cab aluminum extrusion space frame construction provides the highest strength while maintaining the lowest weight possible.
- Cavernous interior storage with up to 116 cubic feet on 6' models and 98 cubic feet on 5' models.
- Class exclusive full rear swing door allows unmatched ease of access and protection from dust and water intrusion while in motion.
- 100" x 54" sleeping platform accommodates all heights with room to spare.
- Two piece gas strut assisted bed platform features a 75mm thick high density foam mattress with zip off cover.
- Class exclusive spare tire carrier allows a full size spare (up to 33") to be mounted on the campers rear door.
- Class exclusive cab over storage utilizes this typically overlooked space for a full size folding aluminum table and instant shower enclosure
- Rear molle storage panel allows hazardous gear like fuel and propane to be stored safely outside the vehicle.
- Oversized side flip doors allow unobstructed access to your gear while the flexhinge and bulb seals keep the gear dry and free of dust.
- Integrated canvas storage system offers over 20 storage areas with nearly no additional weight.
- Dual color National Luna LED lights offer bright white light when needed and red light around camp.
- Standard Roof Rack allows endless roof rack or load bar options to accommodate all your gear.
- Optional Shadow Awn offers 108sqft of exterior coverage from the sun and the elements.
- Basic Unit - Double Cab / Short Bed, includes shoe bag on roof, one light in roof, one under bed, 3 at doors, 2 stalk lights and USB port $9375
- TOYOTA TACOMA 2016+ 5' BED Fitment Kit $499
- TOYOTA TACOMA 2016+ 6' BED Fitment Kit $499
- TOYOTA TACOMA 2005-2015 5' BED Fitment Kit $499
- TOYOTA TACOMA 2005-2015 6' BED Fitment Kit $499
- COLORADO / CANYON 2015+ 5' BED Fitment Kit $499
- COLORADO / CANYON 2015+ 6' BED Fitment Kit $499
- FORD RANGER 2019 Fitment Kit $549
- Installation at our shop $600
- Destination Fee $750